Yo Some Help Pls

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Hey honda freaks.. got quesitons for ya...1) what are there any compatiable rear disc that i can swap out for the drums on my 97 civic hx..would the breaking system from a 99 Si work? (planning on the whole system eventually) 2) i have 16 inch 9 spoke Enik's, do i honestly need anything larger than that.... people tell me that they i need at least 17's to have better take off's, top speed' :bs: etc.. etc.. etc.. wouldn't the 16's be a lot lighter? :driver: thanks for the input...

dylan

yes the Si brakes will work .... look into the EX brakes as well might cost less and theres more of them out there...pretty much anything off a 6th gen will work ... others might but im not sure

definatly dont go any bigger on the rims..... for rims the smaller and lighter the better... but if you really like your 16s then keep em...

if you are looking to get serious about performance pick up some lightweight 15s (under10lbs) and throw some competition tires on them

Back