You know your going to have a shitty day...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

below grade = under the level of the earth
aka underground

OP - your house is looking awesome
looks like all the work and $$$ paid off
good luck with that tax reassessment

Thanks, it's only going to go up. The wife snagged $20K's from her dad to help out with the interior. I'll start in the spring since I was lazy all year this year, and try to find a decent contractor that can do decent work.

Your house has come a long way. Looks great

below grade = under the level of the earth
aka underground

OP - your house is looking awesome
looks like all the work and $$$ paid off
good luck with that tax reassessment
i know what below grade means, but that doesnt look like its underground at all..

Thanks, it's only going to go up. The wife snagged $20K's from her dad to help out with the interior. I'll start in the spring since I was lazy all year this year, and try to find a decent contractor that can do decent work.
my dads a good contractor, to bad your all the way across the country.

fuck stairs, i think you need this....

PGroundSlideTT1.jpg

:lmao: i couldn't rep but loved it.

Is it haunted?

it will be when the stairs finally succeed in killing airjockie!! :D

So you can take a Mustang head-on at 120mph combined speed and walk away, but you go ass over tea kettle on a patch of ice and you're making a post about it ?!

I've seen a car fall on you, an engine removal remove the tip of your finger entirely (Which grew back in a week proving you're a starfish/human hybrid) and witnessed you bend over horribly incorrectly and pick up and move entire engines - And all with a smile - And THIS is what finally does you in ?

Getting old man...

Last edited:
Back