00 front end swap done

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

your welcome for the pictures twisted
what up jojo

damn nice wheels :thumbsup: I should have kept them

anyways here are some more pictures
gallery_36382_304_27667.jpg

gallery_36382_304_36699.jpg

gallery_36382_304_34407.jpg

gallery_36382_304_8693.jpg

gallery_36382_304_2502.jpg

gallery_36382_304_2721.jpg

Originally posted by TWISTEDIMAGE@Jun 21 2005, 10:19 AM
oh and as far as the fenders go its just the eg ones you need cut the top out and fill in the bottom for the lights you do not have to splice 2 diff ones togher, oh and you probally sholdent they have two totally diff fender lines, eg has no upper line

thanks and drive thru.........
[post=514751]Quoted post[/post]​

gallery_36382_304_27667.jpg

Aah yes...I see what you're talking about now. :roll:

nice job. for the both of you that did this. by sept i will have it for nopi and i cant wait. i have a 93 dx and i also looking into the 94+ 4dr tail lights from a teg or the red and white tl tails. but i doubt that. did you use a stock support from another car or buy a new one?

Looks good to me....but the giant H sticker has got to go. Please?

:thumbsup: If you ever come down to Colorado, let me know I'd like to see it in person.

Originally posted by MugenCRX@Jun 21 2005, 05:57 PM
Looks good to me....but the giant H sticker has got to go. Please?

:thumbsup: If you ever come down to Colorado, let me know I'd like to see it in person.
[post=514978]Quoted post[/post]​

he comes down alot.
all of us colorado boys will have to get together sometime

:lol: at the gaint honda sticker

thanks guys and to civicious thanks man for the support i am fixing the door i have a nother one that i am putting on just ran out of time this weekend. i have 2 kids and a wife, so time is tight around here just get done what i can when i can.

the big red h is loud but i live in wyoming and hate rednecks asking me why my geo is so fast, thus the big red h lol.

thanks again ripp for helping with the pics and yea i am in colo alot my moms lives in erie.

you seriously did a nice job on the conversion, but the harder lines of the EK do not do it for the EG. sorry.

Back