01 Civic Ex, Auto

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

dachinaman2002

wasup everyone,

can anyone help what can i do to increase more horsepower on my civic 01 ex model auto? An is it possible if i can put convert a auto to a manual?

The best swap is a K20A2 from an RSX Type S. Good luck, cuz it'll cost you an arm and a leg..

OK, first of all:
Engine/Tranny: $4500
Mounts: I don't know, check Hasport.com
Installation: left leg
Converting from auto to manual: right leg

Trust me, overall it's gonna cost about $10,000.00 (US american dollars)

right now the k20a swap is little high, just because the mounts just came out and the motors are still fairly new... i read some guys article online and i will try and find it again, but it cost him around $6000-$7000 to install the motor him self... he said it was not as straight forward as he thought it would have been...

hey guys what's up i have a legit k20 swap off a 2002 civic si 1,700 if interest call me
tito 848-702-2441

depending on where you are at, autowerks in detroit can swap in a type-s motor for about $7500 out the door. yes motor is legit, does include the subframe. they also carry jdm b16, b18, b20, h22, sr20det, and special order most jdm front clips without sheetmetal. heres the number if ur interested 586-795-9798.

i really think in the end it will cost more than you paid for the car if you did it right now

Originally posted by dachinaman2002@Mar 24 2003, 05:50 PM
wasup everyone,

can anyone help what can i do to increase more horsepower on my civic 01 ex model auto? An is it possible if i can put convert a auto to a manual?

I'll sell you my K20A3 (si) motor, throw that in and boost it.

i am 95% done with this swap, i went the ITR route, on my 02 civic coupe ex auto and converted it to 6 spd, with the k20a engine. $6k for motor, tranny, ecu, uncut wiring, 4 complete suspension. $700 for motor mounts from hasport, + $2k for auto to stick conversion, but of course, not including labor........ its hell........ PM me for more info and/or pics.

Back