1/4 Mi. 98 Accord!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

65falcon

Last summer I took my 98 Accord Coupe to the track. Its a v6, auto. car. I ran 16.90 in bone stock form. Just wondering if anyone else has tried this, and what kind of times you ran?

Dane

I have never run, not even got my license yet :D but my buddy with a 1990 ls motor with 120k in his 88 hatch with just intake, no exhaust, and a racing clutch ran 14.9 once and like 15.1 6 times in a row. Not so bad for a n00b driver.

Originally posted by Slammed89Integra@Mar 30 2003, 05:57 PM
I have never run, not even got my license yet :D but my buddy with a 1990 ls motor with 120k in his 88 hatch with just intake, no exhaust, and a racing clutch ran 14.9 once and like 15.1 6 times in a row. Not so bad for a n00b driver.

noob driver huh. no. plus i have 145k on the motor now and its time for a new one!!!!

i ran 1 minute and 16 seconds on the qaurter mile for school track, i got a third place medal....hahaha....

watch out focus driver.....u might want to put a roll cage in with those kind of times...yeeeee hawww :D

Originally posted by liquid00meth@Mar 30 2003, 02:26 PM
anyone ever done a quarter mile on a mountainbike?

i do not know about the mountain bike quarter mile, but i know that the fastest kilometer on a bike was like 56 seconds, and that was starting from a full stand still...

what about a mongoose? say?????.........1 1/2 minute?

Back