10 most ticketed cars

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Makes sense. Only car I've ever been pulled over in is my tc. All for "speeding" meaning within 5 mph of the speed limit.

if youw ant to take that a step further...

90% of the most ticketed are small 'teen' friendly cars.
80% of least ticketed are large, 'family' friendly cars.

WhaOo. I've got pulled over doing 75 in a 55 construction zone and got away with a verbal warning. LOL. My excused was "I had a long day."

if youw ant to take that a step further...

90% of the most ticketed are small 'teen' friendly cars.
80% of least ticketed are large, 'family' friendly cars.
This might do a little explaining

I'm surprised that Civics aren't on there. With the amount of ricers and "I wanna go fast!" idiots out there, I would have expected it. Between the exhausts on most of them, and the number of systems installed in these cars, it makes you wonder where exactly the Civic ended up on that list.

i think many of those just want to look/sound fast. posers. 'fake it til u make it'.
or all the civics got stolen. ;)

I'm surprised that Civics aren't on there. With the amount of ricers and "I wanna go fast!" idiots out there, I would have expected it. Between the exhausts on most of them, and the number of systems installed in these cars, it makes you wonder where exactly the Civic ended up on that list.

Yeah I agree I am surprised they didn't make because it's not hard to find a civic with a really loud exhaust

Back