1337 w00t

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

The likelihood of you finding a local buyer with cash up front within 7 hours isn't too good. I'd start looking for a different CRX... :(

id never buy a car modified in any way. i bought mine from a granola hippy who lives in the middle of no where with 65k on it, original owner with all records. He actually had his oil changed at teh honda dealership....and kept all the papers.

Well, as it stands, they still have the CRX and I still have my Accord. So eventually I'll have this thing sold and hopefully they will still haev the damned thing. And there aren't any mods on it except for the seats... shift knob... and that cool little short-ram you can buy at Kraegen for 125 bucks. But yeah, I'm getting that thing first chance I get. I haven't seen a CRX in the paper in about 3 years over here.

hope u luck out and sell your accord and get the crx....and as far as the rx-8's go i must ahve a rocket ship myself because ive stayed neck and neck with a brand new one before from 0 to about 80..this was with my 94 h22 powered accord coupe, with an h23 transmission...had i an h22 trans with lower gearing...id surely have beaten him to 80. And dont give me any he must not have been racing or not tryin hard cause this guy was givin it to her for all she was worth (i could tell by hearing it) and he did not look very happy that some kid in a honda had just kept up with his bbrand new 30,000 dollar sports car with "rx8" on his license plate :p

Back