1988 honda crx DX project

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ok so I'm going to try to replace my fuel pump later today or tomorrow, does anyone know of a decent guide or how-to for this? I have nfc what to do.

woot so I finally purchased a b16a2 block and crank I only gave $100 for it so I think I came out pretty good on this, I can finally start moving forward with my project again :D I feel like a fat kid in a candy store, I'm damned excited lol

gotta love that feeling. buying the next part for your project car is exciting.

oh wow... got a lil project on ur hands there... wow... its not ur timing belt... try ur tps (throttle position sensor)... thats usually it... check all ur vacuum lines...

gotta love that feeling. buying the next part for your project car is exciting.
hell yea! first time I've done this so its a first and I love it, my goal for this build is to have 400whp by the time I'm done, I know these engines stock do around 165hp, aside from turbo what are some suggestions to boosting my whp on this build?

first off if u wnat power gsr or typer, or if u want serious power k24 or k20 but youll need modifcations mounts grinding and bullshit, uhhh if u have budget i guess go hat u can afford but main thing that count is what u like and want.... good luck, and u have alot of ork head of u thats all

Learn to spell. For all your telling him he is going to put in a damn turbine.

Back