For Sale: 1990 CRX DX project in Central TX.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Bump / Update: 10 hours left. Sitting just under $1200.

Really wish I could find a cheaper way to transport this thing. But the way it's looking, it'll just be too expensive to get it to NJ to make it worth it.

Insane. In NJ, you get a non-running, stock or heavily riced CRX for that. And 95% will have serious rust issues.

The CRX sold to a non paying bidder. Just been sitting. I tinkered with it yesterday and the loud engine tick was the #4 cylinder's exhaust valves needing adjustment. I adjusted all the valves last night and she's purring like a kitten. Go figure. Anyhow, it'll probably go back up on the auction block next weekend.

The CRX sold to a non paying bidder. Just been sitting. I tinkered with it yesterday and the loud engine tick was the #4 cylinder's exhaust valves needing adjustment. I adjusted all the valves last night and she's purring like a kitten. Go figure. Anyhow, it'll probably go back up on the auction block next weekend.
Well damn, would have been a hell of a deal if someone picked it up for what the auction ended at. I'm sure you'll get a lot more for it now.

Yeah.. Thinking about putting a new battery in it as well.. Then I can sell it as a runner.

Back