1990 CRX SI D16z6 error code problems

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

8ballsin

ok so i did the jumper and got 8 codes i have a m/t and i got code (5,6,9,14,19,21,22,and 41) any suggestions my set up is D16z6 block, D15b2 tranny, D16a6 intake mani with OBD0 harness with ebay OBD1 conversion harness witch comes with dizzy adaptor, vtec wiring, 02 sensor, and ecu conversion harness running a P28 the (first code 5 is the MAP sensor it is the map off of a D16z6 throttlebody so not sure why that code is up),( the 2nd code 6 is engine collant temp i noticed to coolant temp sensors on the engine but i have only the one in from hooked up becuase not sure where to wire connection is for the one in the back am "i supposed to splice into the one in from and run it to the back?") the( 3rd code 9 NO.1 cylinder position sensor "where the hell is that") the (4th code 14 iac valve will the one on the OBD0 intake work with the OBD1 ecu and engine?) ( 5th code 19 A/T lock up control solenoid "i have a M/T what the hell") (6th code 21 VTec control solenoid) (7th code 22 VTec pressure solenoid) and (8th code 41 heated oxygen sensor heater "WHATS THAT?"

im assuming not i bought it on ebay but since it is flashing a a/t code i guess its not from a manual and thats probaly why i have so many codes flashing

OBD1auto_manual.jpg

does anyone here has a diagram how to wire the engine from a z6 to a 89 civic lx?i have original harness from a 94 auto.will that work?

Back