1991 Civic hatch SI project . Any ideas??

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Thanks man like I said eairlyer..my motor set up will be a b18a1 with the ls tranny core with the gsr final drives and gears to make it short and sweet..5puck raceing clutch and a speed shift kit..has port motor mounts and a turbo half radiator..some other cosmetic changes and well be good.
On the motor I put a set of true time cam gear and some skunk2 dual valve springs new vakves and guides alote of little things picks soon I hope...

i still need to figure out if imma do my gsr cluster swap but im scared lol

yea I am trying to figure that one out my self..I posted another thread about clusters..hope in Ill get some answers

Pics of my build finally..check em out let me know what you guys think

zachalexapictures9.jpg
[/IMG]

above pick was the day I picked it up from a buddies..

zachalexapictures14.jpg
[/IMG]
motor set up when I picked it up..b18a1 fully rebuilt..Aem True time cam gears everything but tranny for 150 bucks

zachalexapictures9.jpg

I fixed the dent in the fender and now its a straight body

nice man haha..yea the si is my new baby, my dad drives my other ef with the b16..I like it alot but a non vtec build is different for me so we will se how it comes out

zachalexapictures44.jpg

this was when I was pulling out the d16y6..threw a rod through the oil pan

zachalexapictures38.jpg

Had to pull front end apart..fixed the fender and getin ready to put coil overs on

Thats it for now..doing some interior work and finishing building custom tranny.the coil overs look sweet except that it siting a little higher in the front cause it doesn't have the weight of the motor looking good so far Ive also put all the molding around on the doors and fenders now to..

Last edited:
Back