1993 Honda Prelude Type-S (LOOK)

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

KyleKidd

Honda Noob

GO HERE FOR PICS: Modified Car Trader.com | FOR SALE: 1993 Honda Prelude Type-S ( SRV )... | Ashley Pennsylvania 18706 USA

ENGINE: The car came equipped with a H22A , but it had a little over a hundred thousand miles on it , so about 5 months ago I swapped it out for a fresher H22A with only 26,000 miles. Since then I've added Race Engineering pistons & rings , Eagle rods , an Injen cold air intake , DC header , an Apexi' N1 cat back exhaust , and some items for engine dress-up.
DRIVETRAIN: With the new engine also came a new transmission. I've also added Driveshaft shop axles , an ACT stage 3 clutch , UR lightened flywheel , Mugen shifter cables , and a B&M short shift kit.
SUSPENSION: Eibach lowering springs and camber kit , Koni struts.
BODY: A.A.S. full Kombat body kit , molded side skirts , shaved trunk , A.A.S. fiberglass low back wing , custom paint ( Honda Brittany blue/green mettalic with a PPG purple pearl) , tinted windows , Matrix alteeza tail lights , clear corner lenses , and super white headlight bulbs.
SHOES: 17" TSW rims wrapped in Hancook rubber.
INTERRIOR: Nothing really fancy here. I wanted to keep it clean and simple. I added a Momo shift knob , and upgraded the sound system ( CD player , Alpine brain , 2 Kenwood 10" subs in a custom removable enclosure , Legacy 600w amp ).
OPTIONS: Power windows , locks , and sun-roof. A/C , cruise control , all the normal stuff.
MAINTANENCE: This car is well maintained......She gets a bath once a week and oil changes are done every 2,000 miles religously. (Royal Purple oil and K&N performance gold filters ONLY) I have off-street parking so it is never subject to traffic and it was garage stored all winter.....She dosen't even know what snow is.
EXTRAS: T3/T4 turbo and front mount intercooler. Not on the car but included with the sale or trade. I purchased the parts with every intention of using them but just haven't gotten around to bolting them all on yet.
GENERAL: I love this car. It's been nothing but good to me and it's hella fun to drive. I don't have to sell the car and part of me really dosen't want to , but I really miss my Integra GSR. I've owned 2 Civics , an Integra , and now a prelude. My only issue is I kinda just want something smaller. I would be willing to trade for an Integra , Del sol , or a 2G Eclipse if anyone is interested. Like I said I really don't have to sell the car , so please don't try to low-ball me. I bought it a year ago for $5,800 , and have put at least $5,500 into it.....at least. I know you never get what you put into these kind of cars so my asking price is $6,000. This car is a great daily driver and has the potential to be great on the track or be a sick show car. If anyone is interested or has any questions for me , don't hesitate. Just get at me via E-Mail or a phone call. Thanks for your time

i Just traded my Del Sol for this (guy wanted to drop a b18 in it the del sol so i got a good deal). I don't need it since i already have a DD and cant afford it. I'm looking to sell it for about $6000. I've been told that with just the mods alone it was more than $7000. If you have any questions feel free to ask. This is the link to his ad, not mine so you can go see pics:

Modified Car Trader.com | FOR SALE: 1993 Honda Prelude Type-S ( SRV )... | Ashley Pennsylvania 18706 USA

Im not sure about the type s part, and i'll see if he has a dyno sheet to back up what he says the car has. But do you think the car would be worth 6000 is everything he said was true?

yeah i guess, but is there a market for a prelude like that? Should i experience any trouble selling it?

There is alot if preludes for sale where I live and even the 97 spec is still only selling for around 3500 bux with 100k odd something miles on it. my personal preference is the oem look not the ricer look and anyone interested in the car will want recipts and a dyno sheet to back up the internals of the car and btw did you order 4th gen (or did you order the 5th gen ) h22 w/lsd or put a lsd in it yourself during all of tht work you did? cuz the base model ( which i belive is what you have since eg6sir already stated that the s was not made tht year) did not come with lsd. But in my opinion you should get rid of the rice ligths and body kit and then 5k ish area would be a reasonable offer unless you find someone who just saw fast and the furious and they want super fast Nishiki car. Also I noticed you live in penn. so you should list it on craigslist and uncle henrys cuz tht is like ebay and autortrader up here

you should just post the pictures.
that page took hella long to load.
by the time i got there, i just closed it cuz i didnt feel like looking at a 4th gen prelude anymore.

you should just post the pictures.
that page took hella long to load.
by the time i got there, i just closed it cuz i didnt feel like looking at a 4th gen prelude anymore.
Well you didn't miss much.

There is alot if preludes for sale where I live and even the 97 spec is still only selling for around 3500 bux with 100k odd something miles on it. my personal preference is the oem look not the ricer look and anyone interested in the car will want recipts and a dyno sheet to back up the internals of the car and btw did you order 4th gen (or did you order the 5th gen ) h22 w/lsd or put a lsd in it yourself during all of tht work you did? cuz the base model ( which i belive is what you have since eg6sir already stated that the s was not made tht year) did not come with lsd. But in my opinion you should get rid of the rice ligths and body kit and then 5k ish area would be a reasonable offer unless you find someone who just saw fast and the furious and they want super fast Nishiki car. Also I noticed you live in penn. so you should list it on craigslist and uncle henrys cuz tht is like ebay and autortrader up here
i dident do all that work i just trade it for my shitty del sol so im sure i got a good deal. Dont know about what was done to the internals or not. Im just trying to find out what its worth and stuff, maybe i posted in the wrong thread?

Sweet ride - wish I could afford it! Free bump with pics:

prelude1.jpg

prelude2.jpg

Back