1995 Civic Ex Coupe

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

it'd be ashame to ruin such a nice (appears to be) rust free body with a ricey body kit

skip the body kit. don't change the tails. DO NOT PAINT IT BLACK!!! there are enough black coupes out there if you want to get one. the paint will look shitty and you probably wont get the engine bay and trunk done, so it will look cheap.

go fast before you rice it out.

oh..no..i was thinking about painting the black cover on the side white..but yea..the interior is gray.

Were in iowa??? I live in East Side of Des Moines haha!

Take out your ac crap. Hondas dont need ac. I havent had it for years and dont miss it at all but i dont live were it is 120 so u mit wana keep it..Go get the motor cleaned. get a intake, exhaust, header and paint that valve cover red. get some rims and tires with some nice coilovers and sway bars. black cf hood tunk and lip. tint the windows and your ride would look nice and sound good to. EBAY IS your friend at this point. GL man love the car wish mine was a ex..for the sun roof..PEace

Take out your ac crap. Hondas dont need ac. I havent had it for years and dont miss it at all but i dont live were it is 120 so u mit wana keep it..Go get the motor cleaned. get a intake, exhaust, header and paint that valve cover red. get some rims and tires with some nice coilovers and sway bars. black cf hood tunk and lip. tint the windows and your ride would look nice and sound good to. EBAY IS your friend at this point. GL man love the car wish mine was a ex..for the sun roof..PEace

why on god's green earth would someone take out the AC?

this post is full of fail.

Haven't you heard? It adds 50 whp, and also it's "JDM". What are you, some kind of noob?

oh yeah, i forgot. and make sure you take out the drivers seat. it adds too much weight. and take off your shift knob and rear view mirror. gotta clear that out too.

ahah..sorry can't do that..i need my ac...its iowa..the weather is always f*cked up.

why on god's green earth would someone take out the AC?

this post is full of fail.

well when it is on it does actually strain the hell out of your engine, but there really isnt much of a point in taking that out of a sohc haha i mean unless your gona get serious with it.

well when it is on it does actually strain the hell out of your engine, but there really isnt much of a point in taking that out of a sohc haha i mean unless your gona get serious with it.

yes, it does strain the engine. I was in a 1990 corolla that had the ac on full blast. going wide open throttle with the car, then turning the ac on full blast, it would literally bog the car down.

turn the ac down or get a good alternator and battery.

No body kits! Leave the A/C.

If anything get thin side moldings from PasswordJDM, they're clean looking and get an Si lip from PasswordJDM too.

Put some webs, blades or si rims on it and you're set.

Get some polishing compound and wax and go to town.

Back