1999 Honda Civic SI With IT-R engine and more

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

adamk20

This is my 1999 Honda Civic Si. I am selling it because I now am a dad and need something with four doors. Its a great running car with low miles and lots of goodies. It still has the A/C so its still good for the summer. Heres the mods:

Exterior:
Civic type R front lip
JDM rear lip
VIS carbon fiber hood
Rota Group N's with kumho tires (it needs new tires though)
5% window tint and 30% on the very front windshield

Interior:
Civic type R shift boot
Spoon Shift knob
Right now it has GSR seats but I also have the stock Si seats.

Suspension:
Tein Superstreet Coilovers with strut (1 piece)
Rear Camber kit
DC Strut Bar
DC lower rear Strut Bar

Engine:
Actual J-Spec B18C type r with receipt (under 30K miles)
B18C LSD Tranny
New Type R valve cover
Type R oil cap
Fluidyne Radiator
J's Racing Intake
New JDM heat shield for the header
Stock Type R 4-1 header

88541414.jpg

885414_9.jpg

885414_6.jpg

885414_5.jpg

885414_7.jpg

885414_4.jpg

885414_2.jpg

88541411.jpg

Sorry so blurry, here is a pic of the shift knob for those who haven't seen one
spoonshiftknob.jpg

88541412.jpg

88541413.jpg

100_1266.jpg

885414_3.jpg

This happened from a hit and run and I just haven't had the time to get it fixed. Not bad, maybe could buff out.
885414_8.jpg

88541410.jpg

I'm starting out asking $14,500 obo. Feel free to call me @ 502-550-9849 with any questions or email me @ arsslt@yahoo.com

Wow that's clean as hell. If I didn't have mine I might consider buying that.

You only have 200 more miles on the chassis than I do too.

Good luck selling that.

edit: how'd you get the H off the trunk lid btw?

oh man....wrong car at the wrong time buddy.....dont get em wrong very clean nice ride u got, but right now theres a cleaner one for sale on this forum , thats boosted, proff. dyno tuned to 320 hp and 242 lb/ft and immaculate in and out for the price of 12,500. Makes things a lil difficult for you, id say. Nonetheless props on a very nice ride well done. good luck with the sale and bump for ya

Originally posted by driver1@Jun 20 2005, 09:11 PM
oh man....wrong car at the wrong time buddy.....dont get em wrong very clean nice ride u got, but right now theres a cleaner one for sale on this forum , thats boosted, proff. dyno tuned to 320 hp and 242 lb/ft and immaculate in and out for the price of 12,500. Makes things a lil difficult for you, id say. Nonetheless props on a very nice ride well done. good luck with the sale and bump for ya
[post=514583]Quoted post[/post]​

Honestly Driver... for the price it's not that bad. It's a bit higher than the 320 hp turbo Si in B's thread, BUT... this car seems to have a different target audience. an NA ITR equipped Si would be more suited to someone who wants to autoX it, where as the 320 hp Si would be for someone who wants to run on the highway and down the 1320.

you totally missed my point. this car has scuffs and the fender looks a lil messed up, and whatnot. the turbo si in B's thread is just about flawless with way more mods for 2g less. I told him nonetheless its a nice ride. I understand they both are suited well for different markets, but dollar for dollar you cannot compare the two

Originally posted by driver1@Jun 20 2005, 09:56 PM
you totally missed my point. this car has scuffs and the fender looks a lil messed up, and whatnot. the turbo si in B's thread is just about flawless with way more mods for 2g less. I told him nonetheless its a nice ride. I understand they both are suited well for different markets, but dollar for dollar you cannot compare the two
[post=514622]Quoted post[/post]​

I got your point and I agree. It is a bit high, but I see that you got my point too. :)

Originally posted by 2000Si@Jun 20 2005, 08:38 PM
edit: how'd you get the H off the trunk lid btw?
[post=514566]Quoted post[/post]​

i had one of my friends who does body work take it off. i'll ask him for you though.

Back