1st Gen Vs 2nd Gen

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by markiebredsol@Jan 23 2003, 11:40 PM
wow you guys are mature for hating on me for the way that i type am sorry this isnt school we are all talking about one thing that we all have in common im sorry that i ask questions that is how people learn shit damn and im sorry i dont jsut search through shit if you dont like it then dont fucking respond

Don't get bent guy.People come on here by the dozens asking the same thing and doing it in broken,fragment sentences,with no grammar,punctuation,so it gets hard to read.Also if you don't take the time to think your questions through why should we offer answers with that courtesy.

Originally posted by markiebredsol@Jan 23 2003, 05:40 PM
wow you guys are mature for hating on me for the way that i type am sorry this isnt school we are all talking about one thing that we all have in common im sorry that i ask questions that is how people learn shit damn and im sorry i dont jsut search through shit if you dont like it then dont fucking respond

you arent getting hated on ONLY because you are a shitty typist, its for one or more of the following reasons:

1. You ask questions that have been covered numerous times

2. You talk shit for no reason

3 You're a smartass with no respect for those who try and help you

4. You're lazy

whats your goal turbo or na?

if turbo go for the b18b

if na skip over the b16 and go with a b18c1

Back