2005 Acura MDX

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

austin20110

Ok so I work at several dealerships detailing cars and mom is in the market of buying a new one*well new to her* and I showed her the MDX we just got in.
Has anybody heard any bad things about them in general or anything like that?
2005 Acura MDX Touring w/Navi Steel Blue Metallic 4 Dr. Wagon. A Acura MDX at Saturn of Manassas Manassas VA
A link to the specific car.

Looked at the carfax and all it ever had done was routine maintance. All the tech did to it when it was traded it in was replace 2 tires and change the oil said there wasnt anything wrong with it. So again has anyone heard any bad things about them or anything of the nature.

yea but the h3 is pretty pimp.. chrome 22's and the whole 9 yards... We we told it used to be jason taylors. At that dealership we detail all the redskins cars,pretty gay but hey thats what we do.

yea but the h3 is pretty pimp.. chrome 22's and the whole 9 yards... We we told it used to be jason taylors. At that dealership we detail all the redskins cars,pretty gay but hey thats what we do.

Oh ok... got any pictures of it? Even if it looks decent it's still American made...

My mom has an 02' mdx with over 170k on it. The thing is built like a tank and nothing has ever gone wrong with it. I highly recommend that over the h3.

Ok so while my mom was going to the bank and getting a check for the car i thought i would throw it on the lift and check it out a little bit further........
There was a bungee cord going from the shocks to the axle... the 4 wheel drive didnt work, the frame was covered in oil, and it started to leak coolant..

So needless to say i told her to just turn around and we were not getting the car.

So the pursuit for moms new whip continues.. thanks for the help fellas

Back