2006 National HondaSwap meet.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

illtalk to my car club, mabe i can round everyone up to make the trip. id like to go. track time, autoX, any of that is kick ass. the multi state rally would be tough. our jobs and families and such... and our budgets but we can make a weekend out of it.

Adrenalin Rush

we're still working out the details on this, so we aren't releasing any info on it so other people who want to do shit differently can't make a dibicale out of it. we're going to get it all set up first, and then publicize it.

late next week, we should have something together...

This better be some imaginative shit, because I'm pissed about the cancelation. I was looking forward to taking over the N Crowd.

-> S

So far this idea is complete horseshit. Where teh news? What the eff is going on ?

-> Steve

Originally posted by dveit@Aug 8 2005, 08:34 PM
:werd:

Talk about being outta the loop. Where's the amazing idea already?

:ghey:
[post=537628]Quoted post[/post]​

i'll give you a hint.... one word you used describes what's going to happen.

we're working on getting the plans drawn together (me, e, wildbill, neonmike). when we have something more stable, we'll get it together on the boards.

but for now, lets just say don't book anything the first couple weeks of june, 2006 :)

Don't be surprised, if you, Eric and Mike go planning this to it's fullest detail, only to present here and have it shot down. No matter how great the plan is, if it's too complex, costs too much money, or is in any way exclusive, people won't show.

-> S

frankly, i don't care. this is something we've always wanted to do. If its just us, then its just us and we're still doing it.

Back