200hp Zc?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

stud4u2c17

is it possible to start out with a 130hp zc motor for my crx, and put tons of money into it and get 200hp, can i do it with bout 2k? if i make a custom turbo kit (this is without nos 2) im wanting the ultimate sleeper car, with the ultimate sleeper motor!! thanks
TJ

i think you should rethink your w/o nos part. it would be cheaper.

why not get a swap and then turbo?

custom turbo kits are way expensive, but they are the wayto go boost if you have the money.

check out ks-motorsports.com

200 hp to the wheels or to the flywheel? My buddy is turboing his zc and doing a few other things and he estimated that he would gain about 70 hp with his turbo setup. He is making a custom turbo for it. Upgraded some things so the kit works better. He has spent i beleive $500 so far on his kit and he is about done with it. Needs 1 or 2 small things. So if you want i can let you know how it turns out.

Originally posted by civ90hb@Apr 1 2003, 12:13 PM
200 hp to the wheels or to the flywheel? My buddy is turboing his zc and doing a few other things and he estimated that he would gain about 70 hp with his turbo setup. He is making a custom turbo for it. Upgraded some things so the kit works better. He has spent i beleive $500 so far on his kit and he is about done with it. Needs 1 or 2 small things. So if you want i can let you know how it turns out.

yes boost the hell out of it and you can get it to 200hp use a manifold from a hf crx for a turbo manifold get a 4g63 turbo get custom piping it can be done..get a safc to tune and dyno time :worthy:

My buddy is actually gettin his turbo on in 2 weeks now. Earlier than planned. So i should have info on his setup soon.

Back