2024 VW GTI 380 S

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Already over 10k miles.

IMG_1811.webp

IMG_1858.webp

i was in las vegas for the week for work and got a 2023 corolla LE rental car with 46k miles. it was terrible. we put about 105 miles on the car.

so the car itself just feels very cheap. no confidence inspiring CHUNK when you close the doors, the auto\eco had anemic highway acceleration and shuddered when stopped; and the auto braking was crazy! it would try to slow the car fast from a large distance but it would never come to a complete stop on its own. you were greeted with a large red icon and shrill beeeeeeep when you got close to any car. i did not invest any time in trying to turn it off. the steering felt extremely lifeless.

the pros? steering wheel buttons were easy to use and there were not alot of them. the windows all go up and down very quickly. when you put it in park and drive the electric parking brake engaged and disengaged on its own. i actually liked that. oh and the infotainment touch screen was flawless, smooth and FAST. wireless carplay activated quickly once the car was on and never skipped a beat. VW could learn a few things here.

Back