3 minutes to impact

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

reckedracing

TTIWWOP
VIP
anyone see it?
dealing with asteroids and comets and their effects on planets, particuarially earth...

shoemaker/levy9 impacts on jupiter were the size of the entire planet earth.. :eek:

oh yea.. i'm super interested in that sort of stuff.. if you have on demand from comcast check out "cable favorites" for discovery channel

i saw a good portion of it last night, half asleep.. lol i think i fell asleep arounf the time the toyko professor was talking about "the big one" and the devistation that it would have on the world economy if tokyo were whipped out.

real-life armageddon and shit.... we'll just send bruce willis up with some drills and a couple nucs and we'll be fine :p

oh yea.. i'm super interested in that sort of stuff.. if you have on demand from comcast check out "cable favorites" for discovery channel

don't have that, fill me in though...
something i;m missing?

i saw it....did you see alien planet?

nah, i missed it but i'm pretty sure it will be on again...

discovery channel has had some real interesting stuff lately...

well, interesting if you're into that catastrophy sort of thing...
you know how many new moons have been discovered recently around saturn and jupiter...

i saw the special on who killed king tut too :p that was a good show.

and before that, the mythbusters, where jamie was trying to break into a door with his shoulder and got his ass kicked by the door :p

I watch it the Discovery Channel all the time when it comes to Armageddon type shit. i also like watching "Seconds From Diaster" but I think that's on the National Geographic Channel. Cool shit. Last one I watched, they showed a Russian Nuclear Power Plant that blew up and they went step by step starting from an hour before the explosion how everything went from there on.

I watch it the Discovery Channel all the time when it comes to Armageddon type shit. i also like watching "Seconds From Diaster" but I think that's on the National Geographic Channel. Cool shit. Last one I watched, they showed a Russian Nuclear Power Plant that blew up and they went step by step starting from an hour before the explosion how everything went from there on.

werd...
that seconds from disaster show rocks too...
interesting how so many diffrent things have to go wrong in just the right order to get a full disaster effect...

discovery channel > *

no other station plays anything worth while anymore.

i don't get history channel on my basic cable plan, or TLc or the history channel :(

when i get my own place, i'm getting a full cable package so i can get those channels.

Alien Planet ROCKED. Everything about the show was great, and I try to take everychance I get to catch Stephen Hawking.

-> Steve

Back