360 Kinect: any interest

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

not today. i have a wii for that stuff. other than that, i use my xbox for shooting people and blowing shit up.

not today. i have a wii for that stuff. other than that, i use my xbox for shooting people and blowing shit up.

:werd:

Both Microsoft and Sony are just trying to cash in on some of the casual gaming crowd who'd buy a Wii this Christmas otherwise. I've looked at the game line-ups for both Kinect and Move, and it looks exactly like what I expected it to be, mostly party type games that you'd normally find on the Wii.

No thanks! If I want all that, I'll buy a Wii. Most likely though, anything that I'm actually going to be excited about probably won't require Kinect or Move...

already got the wii. while it IS great, however, this just looks like a step up.

the Wii does shit for HD... watching netflix on the wii / 360 the 360 looks so much nicer hands down.

already got the wii. while it IS great, however, this just looks like a step up.

the Wii does shit for HD... watching netflix on the wii / 360 the 360 looks so much nicer hands down.

That's true, I guess if you want those type of games in HD then it might be something to look into. I don't have any kids either though, so that probably contributes to my limited interest factor as well...

Brittany kinda wants to get it... I've never really been into those types of games but I can see the two of us playing some of those games together naked. Anything with a hot naked girl is more fun.

the kinect for people have an xbox and not a wii....it's to hold market share, not increase it.

i have a wii and all the mario games and such. it's for the family. i don't use it for anything else at all. i do however have a 360 and ps3, each with their separate uses.

I've got one, had it since the day it came out, and I can honestly say it was worth every penny.

I bought the sports game with it and the tv top adapter so I can add a little space between me and the sensor.

Overall, it is 10 times better than the wii, and the games for it are up there too. Definitely worth the money.

I will be getting one as well. I do have a four year old that will have a blast playing with it but I really dig the Minority Report type navigation. I know it isn't spot on yet but updates and such will be forth coming that is for sure. The lady and I are looking at picking up a 42" Panasonic plasma at the end of the month so maybe for Christmas.

That would compliment the Kinect very well. One thing I like about the Kinect over Wii/PS3 is no controller needed.

That would compliment the Kinect very well. One thing I like about the Kinect over Wii/PS3 is no controller needed.

That is definitely a plus. You don't have to spend another $40-$50 per player. Just the $150 for the Kinect.

Back