40 y/o virgin

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I saw 40 y/o virgin. I thought it was pretty stupid.

Wedding Crashers was A LOT funnier.

Just got back from 40 y/o virgin- The old lady thought it was good, but I personally was rolling and I never laugh at movies. Something about it really made me fucking chuckle. I haven't seen Wedding Crashers yet so I have no grounds for comparison

bah bah the funniest part was when we get to see that one guy's gf who he obessed over.

i thought it was hilarious and that grandma was pretty hot.

I'm going to see it in a second. Hopefully its good. I saw wedding crashers 3 times so maybe it'll compare.

I agree although the movie was still worth seeing in the theatre.

Originally posted by YouKnowWhoIBee+Aug 21 2005, 10:27 AM-->
@Aug 19 2005, 12:23 AM
wedding crashers was funny, but i think this movie is funnier
[post=542233]Quoted post[/post]​

i beg to differ Ba ba geneus.Weddings Crashers was hilarious. I seen 40 yr old virgin and wasnt as satisfied as i was with Wedding Crashers. The memorable quotes are endless in the movie.

I hope you flip your bike over and knock your two front teeth out! You selfish son of a b*tch! You leave me in the trenches taking grenades, John!

[post=543078]Quoted post[/post]​

ok so im a lil slow..i just saw 40 yo virgin over the weekend, i was not impressed at all. wedding crashers is 10X better!! 40yo virgin was funny dont get me wrong! just not as funny.

Back