..::6th Gen Civic::..

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Bobo HC3D

Does anyone has a 97 civic hatch with a h series engine and with nitrous? :)
I actually have the 1.5VTec engine in it but it only has 114HP <_<
I have done plenty of modification and I have nx +50 in it. B)
The engine has about 100K miles and i would like to sell it.
I have an opportunity to buy a h serie engine, B serie engine are quiet rare because there is a very high demand for them.
If i Buy this H22 will i be able to put a +75HP dish for the nx and will the engine cope with it? :(
I use the car daily btw :rolleyes:

If anyone would have a pic of how the engine looks like inside a civic 97 please send it to me or give me a link.
Hasport rear drag mount are very expensive, specially that i have to add like +$100 just for the shipping I live in Poland...

thanx

Ps: of course you are all well invited on www.streetracing.pl

Have you tried looking in the Netherlands for B series?They seem to have tons of them.The Hseries isn't a bad choice though.

Your website is kind of hard to figure out.It's all in Polish :lol:

Check here for a motor I am not sure where it is or what language it is but if those are prices then it sounds good depending on the conversion rate :D

btw iam about to buy a B18c4 I hpe i wont have any major difficulties to swap it to my civic.
If Iam doing something wrong please someone tells me.
the engine is form a 5D civic aereodeck 1.8VTI from 1998
one or two advice would be helpful thanx ;)

As long as you get all the parts for the swap,mounts,axles,shiftlinkage you are good.That little motor is great,my buddy has one in his 97 and it ownz.

Back