88-91 Stock Dx? Want A Obd1 Plug N Play?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

EkHatch

I was going to post this in classifieds, but then nobody would know what I'm tlaking about..
what I have done is build a harness, that looks stock, is completely plug 'n play into a stock DX, LX, or STD trim 88-91 civic/crx.

the harness which I build.. I basically modify the one you have, or I aquire one for you. you will be able to drop a 2nd gen b16a, GS-r LS- or CRV-tec setup into your car. plug it into your engine. plug it into a firewall harness (which is included) and then into the obd-0 to obd-1 harness and start the engine

just as easy as it is to drop the motor in by bolting it in.. you can easily plug in this harness into your civic/crx and start the car up

you can do this on your own, and save lots of money but some of you dont have the time, or the patience to do this wiring nitemare. plus , this harness is CLEAN, looks stock, plus everything is soldered, shrinkwrapped, loomed and taped. comes with 3 harnesses (engine, firewall harness, and ecu jumper). so you will be able to remove your engine, without cutting ANY wires, then trying to figure them out later

please leave me email at: bigblockcrx@lvcm.com

Hey man, I have one, I made one from the obd1 and obd0 plugs for my swap. Don't know if it work but see no reason why it wouldn't. It was for th d16z6 engine but all you have to do is add the knock sensor wire. E-mail me if you interested. I did a ZC instead so I don't need it.

what about pgmfi to mpfi and can you make one for a first gen b16?

Sorry, Some wire will have to be changed in your harness for mpfi. It simple though. Woth this adaptor all you'll have to do is add the knock sendor wire and then do a dpfi to a mpfi. No big deal. Dp to MPFI take 1 1/2 hours or so.

I might be interested but what are we talking about pricewise? also how long does it take to receive finished product?

There are a few guys on honda-tech that also sell these. I got mine from lelopez it was about a 100 bucks.

Originally posted by jeff@Mar 6 2003, 06:47 PM
There are a few guys on honda-tech that also sell these. I got mine from lelopez it was about a 100 bucks.

Yes, but those are obd0 to obd1 conversion harnesses. I include this harness with my wiring. but if you have a DX model, you will have to cut 4 wires on the dx harness and jump 2 and add 2. if you dont want to deal with the cut and splice, I provide that also with my harness. in addition with my harness I include ALL sensors for hookup, using the stock dx engine harness, it is completely plug in.

if you remove your motor, you just unplug my harness. no cutting of wires and thinking, which wire is that?

plus, it is loomed, soldered, shrinkwrapped and taped. it looks like the factory honda harness. not a bunch of stereo wires criss crossing in the engine bay. some people dont mind, some people DO.. I started out once with the criss crossing who knows what wires.. I just thought I would make something that when you popped the hood, no one would make fun of

not to mention that this takes me approx 12 hrs of my time to assemble plus making the obd0 to obd1 harness.

I will also make it plug in play for DX to OBD2 if you want that too.

email is the key

Originally posted by EkHatch+Mar 7 2003, 12:41 AM-->
@Mar 6 2003, 06:47 PM
There are a few guys on honda-tech that also sell these.  I got mine from lelopez it was about a 100 bucks.

Yes, but those are obd0 to obd1 conversion harnesses. I include this harness with my wiring. but if you have a DX model, you will have to cut 4 wires on the dx harness and jump 2 and add 2. if you dont want to deal with the cut and splice, I provide that also with my harness. in addition with my harness I include ALL sensors for hookup, using the stock dx engine harness, it is completely plug in.

if you remove your motor, you just unplug my harness. no cutting of wires and thinking, which wire is that?

plus, it is loomed, soldered, shrinkwrapped and taped. it looks like the factory honda harness. not a bunch of stereo wires criss crossing in the engine bay. some people dont mind, some people DO.. I started out once with the criss crossing who knows what wires.. I just thought I would make something that when you popped the hood, no one would make fun of

not to mention that this takes me approx 12 hrs of my time to assemble plus making the obd0 to obd1 harness.

I will also make it plug in play for DX to OBD2 if you want that too.

email is the key

Hmm this dude know's what he is talking about!!

He did it for me I think if he is who I think he is then He Did Sexy JOB!!

well talk to him he will explain you the process. :worthy:

Hey If any one wants it or is interested, I'm looking for 20-25 bucks plus shipping. I only made one and I just want to cover my ass for the wires and heat shrink and onther shit used. Yes you will need to jump some wires for the injectors and other stuff for the dpfi to mpfi but that's easy. I you want picks or the knock sensor wire added I can do that. I have plenty of extra pins. Just let me now via e-mail!

Back