88 crx hf shell/parts

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Taco15

I wear stretchy pants
updated again with more parts

updated Aug.13,006

B16 HEADGASKET for sale
3 layer felpro. new never installed. 45 shipped
passenge side tailight for a crx.----- 15 shipped
fenders and bumper are from car below
-100 shipped for both fenders

- 100 shipped for front bumper

updated Aug,13, 2006

my crx interior. I'm swapping to the si interior. Mine oem was blue in color. very clean with no scratches or blemishes.
- both door panels with speaker grill,handles.--50shipped
- entire rear hatch area also. even the headline light and rear light. EVERYTHING except top cover! will include cargo compartment. It has been cut to fit the stock battery in the center. The plastic is still in great shape though---I paid 50 at the junker so i think 75 shipped is a fair price. Shipping is going to be a little pricy due to size so i might lose so money. I just need to get rid of these items

if you have any si parts such as carpet,dash or climate controls, si springs,a/c stuff i am willing to trade.

Last edited:
Quoted post[/post]]
the shell is in pretty good shape. the headlights and such are still attached. The moldings are still on. no hood though. It was flooded during katrina the motor is shot. Muffler and everything has the be rplaced du to water. To my surprise there is minimal AND I MEAN minimal RUST ON THE PANELS OR INTERIOR.Its pretty much good for parts. rear quarter paseL have been dented but nothing major that a little bondo and beating cant fix. windshield has no cracks. The tailights are good. bumpers,moldings,doors,hatch,side mirrors,its all there !I'll try to take pics asap. the car is white by the way.It stil has its origional tires with plenty of tread left. REASON I'M SELLING is opne i dont need another pos in my yard. mine working rex is plenty.

I'm in Talahasse FL 32305 like i said 300 bucks and its yours.

car will be sold as parts now :)

bump cuz its getting towed to the junker! parts for sale or come pick it up for 50 bucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

will those 88 driver door fit on a 91 crx si let me kno n if u got it still how much for shipping to 01876

sorry also the fenders and the little plastic molding on the drivers side of rear quater panel let me kno....thanx

couldnt tell you man. i've never owned a 91. there is a difference in the doors though. i just cant tell whether they will fit or not.

60 bucks shipped for the fenders and drivers side molding. as far as the door. I'll say 100 bucks shipped

if the door shipping is not as expensive as i think. I will refund the excess amount of money, that way you pay the 20 bucks and exact shipping. you have my word. I have vouches here that will back me up.

6/6/06 y0!

postwhoring for 666,666 posts...lol

and dude, if i had a way to get it back to texas, i would totally pay you 50 bucks for it

paypal you $100 right now if you bring it to me, seriously.

funny thing is you should have lmk last wekk when I WAS IN TEXAS!!!!!!!!!!!

YES i was in Fort Worth,Texas

Hey bro, I'm in tallahassee too.

your on TI right? I think your name sounds familiar...
I'm bakerboy4679 on there.

EDIT: sorry, reading>me. didn't know it was flooded etc.. I'm looking for a complete one in good shape for my brother in law.
GL parting it out. I'll hit you up if I think of anything I need.
Thanks
-Andrew
(850)322-2641

Last edited:
whats up Baker boy. I've talked to you before on the phone. yeah i used to be in TI. till i got banned for nothing thanks to Grady. Anyway, all i have left is the front bumper,fenders,passengers corner light and bottom door moldings If you went to the meet last thurs i was the one racing in the blue crx.. I owned that gsr civic. :p

the wheel are srock so they should be hf wheels. They look very similar to the civic wheel but their not. These wheels had more spokes. Any way its gone. Its a shame though since they were the lightest honda wheels ever made..........so i heard.

Free up.
I wasnt at the meet last thursday, but as soon as I get my rex fired up I'll be out there. (hopefully can get it going this weekend or early next week. waiting on ECU and ecu harness).

I'm on TMCA from time to time, so I'll be in touch if you need me.
-Andrew

i could use the fenders if you still got them kicking around, shipping quote to 01876?

Last edited:
wow its been a while.:eek:you want bothe fenders? i still gottem. 150 shipped and there yours. No rust,very straight. I also have the front bumpber still if you want it. unfortunately the price went up since i lost money during this whole ordeal with towing the car.

helpful tips: never store a pos car in your house if you know the owner is a deadbeat! you will get yourself in a lot os shit with everyone that has touched that car.

damn, nah cant swing that right now. Ill let you know if I can, but I can more than likely get new fenders for less than that locally delivered so ill more than likely pass

ok 100 shipped. i know shipping might be a little high cuz they have to wrap it you know.

Back