88 crx hf shell/parts

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

updated Aug.13,006

B16 HEADGASKET for sale
3 layer felpro. new never installed. 45 shipped
passenge side tailight for a crx.----- 15 shipped
fenders and bumper are from car below
-100 shipped for both fenders

- 100 shipped for front bumper

updated Aug,13, 2006

my crx interior. I'm swapping to the si interior. Mine oem was blue in color. very clean with no scratches or blemishes.
- both door panels with speaker grill,handles.--50shipped
- entire rear hatch area also. even the headline light and rear light. EVERYTHING except top cover! will include cargo compartment. It has been cut to fit the stock battery in the center. The plastic is still in great shape though---I paid 50 at the junker so i think 75 shipped is a fair price. Shipping is going to be a little pricy due to size so i might lose so money. I just need to get rid of these items

if you have any si parts such as carpet,dash or climate controls, si springs,a/c stuff i am willing to trade.

bump!

Are the bumper supports from an 88HF? If so I may be interested. How much do you want for them. I have a bunch of stuff to trade if you like I have a full SI Black interior. AC stuff

He is looking for both of those items, at least in part.
He needs A/C lines and a few interior parts.

Are the bumper supports from an 88HF? If so I may be interested. How much do you want for them. I have a bunch of stuff to trade if you like I have a full SI Black interior. AC stuff

sorry man wish you got at me sooner. all i have are the fenders and front bumper. I have the entire dx interior also. thats all. soon i'll have skunk2 springs for a crx as well. I would like some clean si, unfortunately i have no moiney:( sorry man.

sorry man wish you got at me sooner. all i have are the fenders and front bumper. I have the entire dx interior also. thats all. soon i'll have skunk2 springs for a crx as well. I would like some clean si, unfortunately i have no moiney:( sorry man.

Hey man,
Do you still have the climate control switch panel? Mine of course is broke in half!
Thanks

Last edited:
Hey man,
Do you still have the climate control switch panel? Mine of course is broke in half!
Thanks

nope sorry man. theire is one at a junkyard but its in half also.If the wires are still attached it can be fixed. I'll get it if you want it.they are hard to find:(

I now Clanny comes on HS every once in a while selling climate controls.
you might want to see if you can pm him or somehing

I ended up picking up fenders locally, but I need the little bracket that holds the fender to the bumper. If you have them Id grab em off you

na sorry man. Is it the small bracket on the sides? If so i might get it for from the junkyard. I gotta run up there soon to get stuff for civicious

its all good, I found out they are only 9$ ea from the dealer locally so I said screw it and ordered up a pair. Thanks though

Back