88 CRX SI Black PARTING OUT

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I just got an 88 CRX SI that I am parting out. It has a bad motor and the pass. fender is no good. Other than that its complete. Email me or AIM me with your needs. kvh2@verizon.net AIM-socompro

I still have parts left from a 90 DX and 91 Si as well.

on the 91 si how much for the radio console with ashtray and lighter also how much for the driverside headlight

price on all the outside trim pieces. should be 8 peices total : middle bar on the door pass/driv. side, lower skirt peice on each door pass/driv. side, little bar on front fender pass/driv. side, little bar on rear fender pass/driv. side.

also price on rear bumper support with styrofoam peices. ONLY IF ITS GOOD CONDITION WITH NO RUST.

a shipped price would be optimal. thanks.

Front bumper and transmission/pedals/clutch cable/shift linkage/shift lever/stabilizer along iwith intake manifold w/sensors, injectors, fuel rail, ECU and seats shipped to 64015

dash harness from the si? side vents? center console (just the cover)? where in pa are you?

I'm in Downingtown, PA. Its about 45 min. west of Philadelphia. I still have all of those parts available. PM me with your zip and I can get you a price shipped

i might be interested in the tranny and ecu. what's wrong with the engine? i'd be really interested if it was just a blown head.

Hey if spoda doesn't need everything he listed, I might need the intake manifold w/sensors, distributor, the complete engine harness, the complete body harness, injectors with resistor box, fuel rail and the ecu, if any of these guys don't take that stuff off your hands.

I'm located in WA. If anyone else has all these parts, feel free to pm me.

Back