88 CRX SI Black PARTING OUT

I just got an 88 CRX SI that I am parting out. It has a bad motor and the pass. fender is no good. Other than that its complete. Email me or AIM me with your needs. [email protected] AIM-socompro

I still have parts left from a 90 DX and 91 Si as well.

rizq777

on the 91 si how much for the radio console with ashtray and lighter also how much for the driverside headlight

GSRCRXsi

Super Moderator
VIP
price on all the outside trim pieces. should be 8 peices total : middle bar on the door pass/driv. side, lower skirt peice on each door pass/driv. side, little bar on front fender pass/driv. side, little bar on rear fender pass/driv. side.

also price on rear bumper support with styrofoam peices. ONLY IF ITS GOOD CONDITION WITH NO RUST.

a shipped price would be optimal. thanks.

brian11to1

Front bumper and transmission/pedals/clutch cable/shift linkage/shift lever/stabilizer along iwith intake manifold w/sensors, injectors, fuel rail, ECU and seats shipped to 64015

I'm in Downingtown, PA. Its about 45 min. west of Philadelphia. I still have all of those parts available. PM me with your zip and I can get you a price shipped

Underage

i might be interested in the tranny and ecu. what's wrong with the engine? i'd be really interested if it was just a blown head.

BigJ

I'm just about that action Boss.
VIP
Hey if spoda doesn't need everything he listed, I might need the intake manifold w/sensors, distributor, the complete engine harness, the complete body harness, injectors with resistor box, fuel rail and the ecu, if any of these guys don't take that stuff off your hands.

I'm located in WA. If anyone else has all these parts, feel free to pm me.