88 mazda rx7

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

90sib16

I know this isnt the forum for this car but i have an 88 mazda rx7 non turbo that im looking to sell or trade for civic parts. It has momo wheels and new tires other than that its all stock. im asking 1200 or trade fro parts. i have a 90 si hatch. i also have a 36,000 mile 13bt that i would throw in with the car for a b16 swap or maybe even an ls or ls/vtec. my email is fcrx88@hotmail.com

Just to help the guys out i will say that RX-7's are bad ass and very fast, we had an 83 about4 years ago and it had 0 compresson on half the motor and that thing would walk on all kinds of cars. bone stock

post pics.. ill give u my integra shell with an ls already their.. all u need is a trans.. its got some great mods on it..
fa03ea82.jpg

would you take a non-running 90 civic dx, and a couple hundred?

im looking for an rx7 for trade ..
89 civic dx hb everything on it is 91 interior, exterior ,rebuilt d15b2,iceman intake, brand new DNX catback,not cheap!
choice of the nicer option gsr wheels or 15" enkies black.
integra tail light conversion, red and black interior. coilovers.
looking for legit even trade. worth alot more then 1200
also forgot to say, i shaved the side moldings and is primerd black,no dings what so ever-looks mean
will get pics if your intrested

still have the car guys along with a shed full of parts to go with it

i have a 2002 yamaha R6 with full 2bros race exhaust, stage 3 jetting, chrome/mirrored windshield, and the whole bike is carbon fibered. check my profile. bout 6k in CF alone.<military grade> and the bike is worth bout 5k. 8k miles. i'd trade for the car and cash. car does run right?

ya the car runs excellent. how much cash would you want. i also have a 90,000 mile 90 civic si. im looking to sell or trade.

well i might have a buyer for the rx but i would be willing to trade you a 90 civic si plus some money also if you want. i couldnt tell you what thats worth its your desicion. just let me know cause i might be interested.

Back