89 Honda CRX DX Mystery Diagnosis

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

easy solution u pay for the trip,i stay at ur house:wub: and wel try to diagnose the problem:D

lol if i dont figure it out,well then we have a good time hangin out;)

j/k

Ahaha nice try, but I'm too broke to live on my own. I live with my grandma. lol. Plus, I can't pay for anyone to come down here....
Such a predicament...
Leg humping huh?
Oh yeah, I live in Boise, Idaho. Have fun finding some people here lol.

Is that where when you are trying to restart the engine, when you turn it back to turn the car all the way off, it's a clicking like it sounds like it's from around the fuse box inside the dash??? Clicking in the engine when it's on doesn't sound good or normal, even to me. It sounds like something fucked up and flying around in there....

usually ticking in the engine is valves that just need to be adjusted.that will also make ur car run like shit

Yeah, that was a thought of mine too, I wasn't sure though. I'm just not sure on anything right now. I wish I could just get down to work already lol.

OH!!! maybe you have gremlins in your engine? They must be all angry because you have failed to feed them cat food.

???
Ew, that reminds me that I used to eat dog biscuits when I was little lol.
Don't ask....
I miss my kitty, she's at my mommy's house. I couldn't think of a name for her, so I just started calling her baby. So, that's her name!!!
Has nothing to with anything, but I wanted to share :D
Nope, I just need to have my car exorcized, is all. lol. No gremlins, demons maybe, rotten little bastards left me in the middle of the road.
I'm gonna start using gerbil power. I'll just stick a bunch of gerbils on wheels inside my engine bay and make them run. Sounds more reliable than my engine now lol.

oh man. we've officially reached 'that' point in time where there's a generation that has nfi what a gremlin is and can in no way relate a textual reference to that movie. :shakes head sadly:

Actually, I've seen that movie, if you're talking about the one I think you are. I was little. But I wasn't impressed, so I don't really remember any of it lol.
Anyone seen or remember the Dark Crystal??? That movie is SOOOO damn creepy.

oh man. we've officially reached 'that' point in time where there's a generation that has nfi what a gremlin is and can in no way relate a textual reference to that movie. :shakes head sadly:
easy///a gremlin is,well just look at my headline!!!:D

lol that movie rocked,,the nice little gremlin driving the rc car=pimp!!!!
and then the badass gremlin wit the mohawk

On a serious note, I didn't read through all of the bs in this thread, but I would suggest looking at the main relay. They are known issues intermittent issues in EF's.

On a serious note, I didn't read through all of the bs in this thread, but I would suggest looking at the main relay. They are known issues intermittent issues in EF's.
cliff notes: main relay is covered on page 2 of this spectacular thread...

Well, did a spark plug test, no spark is getting to it.
So something is wrong between the ignition switch and the distributor coil. No power to the spark plugs...
Could it be the ignitor unit???

shes barely online anymore,she just couldnt hang with the big boys i guess..
and i did flame aleaf pretty bad..hopefully shell forgive me:D
yea my guess-she'll be here for like 2-3 mnths then vanish like most everyone else

Guys like you are why we have like 2 girls on the site.

Back