89 integra im a new tuner need help

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Hey im new to the forum to i need help with my 89 integra i just bought it was crashed from the from and im going to fix it up but i need help with what engine to do a engine swap with and where i can find part for it such as body,interirio,rims, etc etc. The car does run as it is but the radiar mound and and evrything in the front is pushed in plus the guy i bought it of off made some mods and i dont know what he did i think he put rims race wheels cams intake and a exhause system Please help

Fixing the crash damage on that car is probably going to cost more then it's worth. Bad investment, in my opinion...

well i like the car and my uncle owns a junk yard so im going to take some kind of engine to fix it up im think a s2k but idk if it will fit if not a b18 but yeah i have a shop to fix it in no one except me is toching the car so what should i do

Do some research and you will find what people swap in to it. The f20c/f22c is not going to work out for you unless you are a master at fabing a whole car (at least I think that's what you meant by s2k). Punctuation is awesome as well^^/.

well i like the car and my uncle owns a junk yard so im going to take some kind of engine to fix it up im think a s2k but idk if it will fit if not a b18 but yeah i have a shop to fix it in no one except me is toching the car so what should i do

The S2000 is rear-wheel-drive. You're not going to make that engine work in your unless you literally tear the whole thing down and fab up a custom rear-drive system. You could just buy a decently quick and newer car for the amount of money it would cost...

ok so whats my best choice in swaping to get the most hp out of the car

A B16, B18, or B20 is what you want. Hasport has a mount kit for you...

well see my uncle has that junk yard so im going to get alot from thier i saw a 92 teg and i might take out the enine or i also saw a rsx but will the rsx engine fit

thats if he has it dik what all has i can hook yall up with some parts if you ever need some

Back