89 Taurus SHO

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

a stock 89 sho puts down more whp than a new civic si, and the 89 sho is lighter than a new civic si also
What shop did the dyno time - Retard Automotive? Wannabe Performance LLC? Automotive Clusterfux?

The air filter on the black SHO doesn't look stock.

Last edited:
at least I ruin cars that cost under $1000 now lol at the end of the day I want it to be a cheap fun/track/drag-able car I can compete with and drive to work if I wanted
Easy there studley - remember my resume, laid waste to many, Honda Swap project included - so, I can heckle you a little. :)

I've phuked 'em up on the test stand, the street, racetrack, dirt & water both testing and racing. Not just engines - entire vehicles, had a couple of great RC plane crashes too!

I love the suprise beat by boat factor driving a sho, you literally forget completely that you are driving a tauri when you are behind the wheel

A 89-91 sho all have the same smell, of the now dust of what used to be real leather interior, its the skin of an animal, they wont tell you what kind but it is

What about spatter? Have you checked the inside with a black light for possible DNA residue? (Headliner & dash area in the front and seat bottom in the rear)

I took all that out lol i might trade my altima for a local guys 91 plus model woth a snapped clutch cable he cant find, take the one out of my 89 and drive off in it in 15 mins

11011207_10155526378055076_6001902218463552944_n.jpg

in 5 weeks a SHO buddy in new york is making a trip to florida and is delivering me a good motor and trans that just got serviced, valves adjusted, timing belt and water pump and a new oem clutch for $450 , ive got rod bearings on the shelf in the garage that will go in before my other subframe gets dropped lol

Back