91 Civic 4 Dr Hybrid

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Jeef

NO MA'AM
VIP
91 Civic dx
The body is in pretty good condition. The interior is great.
166k on the body.
93-95 z6 installed, 89 crx si tranny, 91 flywheel with 91 clutch(approx 2000 miles on it), wired for obd1.(see below), p28 ecu, dynomax axel back exhaust, lowered, and short shifter.
Here's the problems The o2 sensor needs to be wired properly, the oil vtec oil pressure switch needs to be rewired or replaced, and then I have a mystery electrical problem where the car bucks a little in 1-3 gear and there is a click under the dash.

I bought an 89 CRX and need to get rid of this. I am strapped for cash because I need to pay my marina fees.

1100 OR BEST REASONABLE OFFER. I live in CT and work in western MA, local buyer preferred. I might ship the car but you will pay for the shipping.

If you are interested please PM me.

Some junkyard is getting some good parts if no one buys this car. I am letting it go cheap.

Come on someone buy this. The car needs to go, I need the space in the driveway. I also need to pay for my slip at the marina. Someone give me some cash, bring a tow truck, and get it out of here.

Bump

damn, when did i bizump this? Must have been drunk...eh?

What's up.... What's the least you'll take for the car.. I have no problem coming to get it, but I'd be coming from atlanta so, the cheaper the better ya know... anyways, lemme know..

TTT, I am sick of deadbeats.

Back