92 civic cx hatch

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

resol

i got a 92 civic cx hatch converted to an si except sunroof. has everything else like all factory cruisecontrol, disc brakes, power windows, locks.

looking to get 8000 obo

Engine:

-Jdm b16 sir2. 170hp with 10:4.1 compression. Motor has never been boosted, nitrous, or anything. The engine is coming out of my brothers car and into the silver hatch. im keeping my current engine to put in another car i am getting.
-Authentic Spoon transmission with spoon lsd. shorter gears then the Integra type r transmission. it has a 4.75 gearing
-dc sport 4-2-1 header
-short ram intake
-full Greddy sp catback exhaust
-b&m shortshifter
-I also have a complete ac system that needs to be charged up.

susp/rims:

-full 5 way adjustable koni shocks with neuspeed springs
-full Energy suspension kit for front and back.
-Racing hart 17in cp8s with wynstars exocet tires and 85-90% tire tread on it. Bronze in color.
-new ball joints, inner and outter tie rods just replaced.
-92 si rear disk brake conversion
-power slot cross drilled rotors on the front with axxis metal master pads

Exterior:

In the pictures. the hood and front bumper needs to be painted. but i will take care of it.
-Paint - Cumulus grey metalic
-Full body kit (Real skyline r33 2 piece front bumper, buddy club side skirts, and buddy club rear.
-Wings West 3 piece mid wing tail
-1 piece tyc headlight projectors with hyper white bulbs.
-Stanley jdm side markers
-custom radio antenna
-Windshield has a good size crack in it but i'll leave it up to the buyer and they can do it with insurance for free.

Interior:

You have a choice with all of this stuff on the interior.

-30% tint all around
-Either a stock black civic dash or if you want the gsr dash that is already in there with the custom gauge pod and defi gauges then its gonna cost a lot more.
-Either stock civic seats or GSR leather seats. obviously the gsr leather is going to cost more.
-power windows and locks. it depends on the dash really. if you decide to keep the gsr dash then the power windows and locks are staying. if you decide the civic dash then the stock window crank will be replaced in there.
-new black stock carpet replaced a couple months ago
-custom black painted interior
-pioneer cd player
-Have a choice of a system that includes 2 phenix gold amps, full mb quart mids and high and 10in sub
-Razo Carbon fiber petals
-Viper 550 autostart alarm. with built in turbo timer/defroster. 2 mini control remotes.
-Cruise control and power mirrors also.

Thats all i can think of now. im sure i forgot a bunch of stuff. o yea and the intercooler and stuff like that doesn't come with the car.

wOTcyMjQ3NnM0MTNkZmQzMXk1NDE%3D.jpg

wOTcyMjQ4NnM0MTNkZmQzMXk1NDE%3D.jpg

wOTcyMjQ5NnM0MTNkZmQzMXk1NDE%3D.jpg

wOTcyMjUwNnM0MTNkZmQzMXk1NDE%3D.jpg

wOTcyMjUxNnM0MTNkZmQzMXk1NDE%3D.jpg

wOTcyMjUyNnM0MTNkZmQzMXk1NDE%3D.jpg

wOTcyMjU0NnM0MTNkZmQzMXk1NDE%3D.jpg

wOTcyMjU1NnM0MTNkZmQzMXk1NDE%3D.jpg

wOTcyMjU2NnM0MTNkZmQzMXk1NDE%3D.jpg

wow. nice ride. i didin't think i'd like it. only thinkg i'd cnage would be that monsterous pod, and the rear wing thing... those don't do it for me.

clean car though GL with the sale

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Jun 18 2005, 05:53 PM
wow. nice ride. i didin't think i'd like it. only thinkg i'd cnage would be that monsterous pod, and the rear wing thing... those don't do it for me.

clean car though GL with the sale
[post=513809]Quoted post[/post]​

haha thanks man. yea the pod is for the 4 1/2 defi tach and the tail is the spoon tail but im takin that off.

Back