92 Hb Si, Rhd Jdm For Sale Loooook

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Come on guys! i know you all want to be sportin around a rhd hatch ;]

Price changed to 4500$ now....I bought seats, had new windshield installed and fixed 1/4 panel....I am also going to DMV to buy trip permit, and I will start drivng car around if it doesn't sell.......The car pretty much will only need paint now, and it will be a perfect car....

I am wanting to trade my 1991 Honda Accord with a Prelude engine. It has an ACT stage III clutch, semi lightened flywheel, DC Sport Header, Stage I Web Cam, ProCore Catalytic Converter, Thermal Exhaust, Cool Air Intake, Honda Remapped ECU, front and rear strut tower bars, and it has new tires on the front and the rear. The complete swap cost $4300 plus all the other parts. It has some damage to the passenger side. Ask and i will get pictures for you. The last time i ran the car at the track it ran constant 14.9's all day i believe it will run better now. It has never seen nitrous and has only 59,000 miles on the engine. The car has 158,xxx on the body. There is no rust and it just had a new paint job. It use to be silver and is now Black. It has been lowered and has KYB shocks. The previous owner to me had taken out the carpets and the A/C. I took out the power steering. This motor is a JDM and i have the reciepts, it also has new axles. This is a great car and it treats me great. It has the JDM F22B, which is the 92-96 dual cam non-vtec prelude SI. It has a 5 speed trans. It also has a Black APR Spoiler(single wing with end caps that slant down). On the dyno it pulled 217HP and 173 trq. This is a fast car on the street and the track. I have kept up with many new cars, it has kept up with a Carrera (non-turbo), Mustang GT's, Non Turbo RX-7's, VW's, Civics, some TURBO talons, and more.

so let me know if you want to consider the trade, it is a good deal for both of us, but i want a hb really bad. If this is not enough let me know how much you would want with trade and money.

Dancomer18@hotmail.com
relicdudee18@yahoo.com

847-856-1293

my name is Dan

ttt, well kenny has now put the jdm power mirrors on,cf lip,cf spoiler and fixed the quarter panel. car is in perfect condition now , has full interior and windshield now, its going to have itr suede interior, so expect price to go up, he is allso thinking about getting it painted. If you want this car act fast before it is worth a hell of alot more.

damn i want that car.. somebody buy mine..!!!!! you sure you don't wanna give me the hatch and some cash for my car??

taylor

1997 Civic Ex Turbo
White
2Door

Hey...Car is going to bodyshop this week to get 1/4 fixed and painted championship wite....I also boght a mugen cf lip and cf upper duckbill wing...This car is going to look sick....I'll have Dan post pics after its painted..I also am buying ITR seats soon fo rit, either US ITR or recaros but either way it will have nice seats in it too..I am also going to be asking alot more for it...TaylorC01 send pics of your car to civiconroids@comcast.net plz thanks

post some updated pics now that you got all this stuff on there!

taylor

Yes, Car is still for sale, Look for it at HIN In Seattle,Washington this coming weekend. Sponsored by Race Dezigns out of Oregon. HIN is on the 22 and 23rd, Look for the car there.

-dan, Il get ahold of kenny tonight and see if he can get some new pics, he just started working a new job for the gov. driving some armored military/SWAT vehicle or something. Peace out

Hey I am supposed to get the car back in next day or two...I'll get soem pics then for all you guys....And Dan HIN is on the 29th of March not 22 and 23rd.....Thanks for helping me out....

Hey new pics, everything is done, car is perfect. Make some Offers, If it is reasonable, he might still consider selling it.
s3e8a49b35c3bb.jpg

s3e8a4a8a17e0d.jpg

s3e8a4cb891f1c.jpg

s3e8a4d2768aa3.jpg

s3e8a4ddc17e0d.jpg

Wasn't too hard but I worked at bodyshop so I know what Im doing.....I shoulda put dont try this at home if you are a beginner, cuz I can already see everyone and their mom doing this....but its all painted now and driving.....

the shaved trunk and door handles magicallly reapeared when the car was painted.......sik.......

Back