93 eg with obdo b16

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

rex187

ok so i have a obd0 b16a that is sitting in my old rex just waiting to be swapped. i know hasport makes a cable to hydro conversion but my worrie is on the vvs on the obd1 verses the cable vvs on the obd0.. does anyone have any insight into my problem? i think i can just swap with a vvs from like an integra but not sure

so the if i unbolt the vss from an integra and remove the whole vss assemby from the transmission then in theroy it should bolt up to the obdo tranny.. as far as a transmission swap goes thats out of the question unless theres no other way. i dont have an extra $800-$1300 just sitting around for a hydro transmission.

i have to pay for shipping which is usualy 250-300 so its not that cheap near me away. guess ill keep looking. the main reason i dont want to swap is cause i liked the gearing of that tanny. but if i have to swap ill probaly just save up and get my hands on a pos tranny and throw complete mfactory rebuild in it or maybe see if gear speed is still around now days.

Last edited:
I would honestly look... Like Matt said maybe u can un bolt the VSS from a 94+ integra and use it, my only worrie would be you would also need its harness for the speed sensor...

Back