93 gs integra

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

redef91

this wants to sell me a 1993 integra gs auto with 127000 on it but the body is mint for 300. they only thing wrong with car is it only runs on 2 cyl. well at least thats what he tells me.
u guys think i should by this car and just fix it or convert 5spd. what u guys think. and what would u guys do.

Depends on how much you are willing to invest in it.

I would jump on that deal, convert it to a five speed, drop a b20 in it, and call it a day.

Originally posted by Guy@May 24 2005, 07:31 AM

I would jump on that deal, convert it to a five speed, drop a b20 in it, and call it a day.
[post=502840]Quoted post[/post]​

I have to agree. $300 is dirt cheap, you figure another couple grand to get it tip top with a decent motor, and your ahead. But if you do consider it, be sure and check EVERYWHERE for rust that's hiding in the cracks. Also have a good look at the suspension and brakes, are you going to have to replace bushings, pads, disc, etc...these are all little things that add up at the end of the day.

If you could score a wrecked LS cheap, you'd be in the house.

Originally posted by 92b16vx+May 24 2005, 03:51 AM-->
@May 24 2005, 07:31 AM

[post=502840]Quoted post[/post]​

I have to agree. $300 is dirt cheap, you figure another couple grand to get it tip top with a decent motor, and your ahead. But if you do consider it, be sure and check EVERYWHERE for rust that's hiding in the cracks. Also have a good look at the suspension and brakes, are you going to have to replace bushings, pads, disc, etc...these are all little things that add up at the end of the day.

If you could score a wrecked LS cheap, you'd be in the house.
[post=502864]Quoted post[/post]​

thanx i found out there a lil rust on the deck lid so i might not get. because if there lil rust means theres lol more where that came from .

Back