94 Accord With 94 H23 Wiring Questions

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

kaoskustoms

i have a 94 accord lx 4 door with a 94 h23 in it i used my tranny and my fuel injectors i also used my egr valve so it would plug into my wire harness i did use the accord wire harness and then i extended the iac valve and o2 sensor now the problem that i am having is that it has a bad idle i have adjusted the idle to no preval so i have heard the u need to switch the wires on the egr and on of them on the o2 sensor so if u have any ides please help me thanks
chad

Pins A6 and A11 at the ECU. :)

You may want to use the Prelude EGR valve, I think that's what I used when I did my swap. It should still plug into the harness just fine.

Also, make sure you count the pins correctly.

1 3 5 7
2 4 6 8

Good luck.

I put the H23 in my 94 accord lx too, and i got the idle is not normal too, it is quite high and sometimes will stay at 1500rpm, and although i switch the pin of the ECU, the engine light still go on and show there is problem of the O2 sensor. Did you have this kind of problem, if you got any solution, please give me some help.

Originally posted by SIR-T@Feb 4 2003, 09:25 PM
I put the H23 in my 94 accord lx too, and i got the idle is not normal too, it is quite high and sometimes will stay at 1500rpm, and although i switch the pin of the ECU, the engine light still go on and show there is problem of the O2 sensor. Did you have this kind of problem, if you got any solution, please give me some help.

:eek:
i think that u have a problem with the o2 sensor or wiring the wire that u switch is on the heated circut not the side that reads the level of oxygen so i say u need a new o2 sensor contact me at
kaoskustoms@yahoo.com
thanks chad

I got a new o2 sensor replace already, and it still got the light on. I don't understand "u switch is on the heated circut not the side that reads the level of oxygen" . Can you explain to me clearly, thanks?

:ph34r:
i was saying that the only wire that reads is one the other 3 are 2 grounds and one for the heated part and the one that u switch is the one on the heated side are u sure that u switched the correct ones check again and also make sure that u are running the prelude ecu if u switched the wires if u are running the accord ecu u have to leave them the way they were

Back