94 civic coupe wont start need help PLEASE!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

faithster

motor is a b18c jdm Gsr i converted to obd1 since it was obd2 and using a beat up p28 ecu.

hey guys im having trouble with my car,ok so heres the deal last week i was driving home through the street and on an EMPTY TANK,i thought i wouldve made it home but i didnt and the car turbed off on me while driving so i pushed it to a neighborhood and walked 2 hours home to get gas.

I put gas in the car drove it home fine,next day it sat all day and then the next day when my brother came out of school i went to pick him up and the car started strugglin on the way back,like struggling sounding like a muscle car and it kept turning off when i stopped at the light.

So now i get home i crank it over it starts up and is at about 200-300 rpms i REV up the engine and it sounds like its strugling to rev up,I turbo off the car and turb it back on and it stays on for 1 minute then turns off.

The next day i crank it over and it turns on then immediately turns off and will only stay on if i presss the gas but sound like shit...its just been sitting now and i dont know what to do,

I changed the fuel filter,distributor,fuel injectors and still acting up,i took off my rear seat to listen to the fuel pump and i hear it turn on,maybey it turns on and doesnt pump gas???

PLEASE PEOPLE I REALLY NEED YOUR HELP,ANY HELP WILL BE APRECIATED

IF YOU LIVE AROUND THE ORANGE COUNTY GARDEN GROVER AREA AND CAN HELP ME I CAN MAYBEY SHOOT YOU A COUPLE BUCKS OR SOME CAR PARTS,I REALLY NEED THE CAR TO GET AROUND AND TAKE MY DAUGHTER TO THE DOCTORS,.

sounds to me like your fuel pump is not happy. Happens often when you fun a car out of fuel, since the fuel iteslf is what cools the pump. Try checking your fuel pressure to see if its in spec, of taking off the intake tubing, and spraying in some carb cleaner like stuff to see if the car runs better with that supply of fuel. If the engine is not getting enough fuel, the idle should smooth out with a decent on off spray of carb cleaner.

Back