94 ls integra

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I'd love to own a Snap On tool chest. And have it full of Snap On tools. I love their rachets (spin like butter) and wrenches (easy on the hands)....but hate their prices.

Aren't they lifetime tools though? i mean, if you think about how long you will have them. 99% of the tools you use come in a 150 piece kit. I think it's worth it imho.

I figure they're a good investment for a profession. But I'm just a periodical shade tree knuckle buster.

I figure they're a good investment for a profession. But I'm just a periodical shade tree knuckle buster.

if you work on your own car, it's worth it. in the 4 years i've had my 330ci, i've done a LOT of work on it. the tools are worth it. The first time you get stitches because a ratchet socket breaks, you'll wish you had something better than harbor freight tools.

FB_IMG_1439938014300.jpg
Cool talked to another customer today and he is going to paint match the type r spoiler for me for $110 when it comes in

there is nothing "new" in the world. you're doing fine. every single one of us did dipshit stuff with their first honda. Altezza tail lights, body kits, whatever. nobody just put on a $1000 suspension with a $5000 engine build on their first honda. and if they did try all that, they didn't finish it.

I did.. and I did. :)

if you work on your own car, it's worth it. in the 4 years i've had my 330ci, i've done a LOT of work on it. the tools are worth it. The first time you get stitches because a ratchet socket breaks, you'll wish you had something better than harbor freight tools.

Don't get me wrong....I'd love to own a nice set of wrenches and sockets. I've had a Craftsman set (1/4" to 1/2" rachets 12pt reg. and deep + wrenches) for a long time and have used them on all my swaps (holy crap...almost 20 years now). To switch would be a cash flow luxury I can't pull the trigger on (other crap to buy).

Wing and 17's would make that car look pretty nice. 80 shot of nitrous and $$$ races before you sell it.

Well the amber corners, and the type r spoiler came in today, thank god I went to test fit it before I dropped it off at paint because its a good 1/2 inch to 3/4 off from fitting properly I dont know if its the molding or one for a sedan or what , installing corners and stereo tonight

Don't get me wrong....I'd love to own a nice set of wrenches and sockets. I've had a Craftsman set (1/4" to 1/2" rachets 12pt reg. and deep + wrenches) for a long time and have used them on all my swaps (holy crap...almost 20 years now). To switch would be a cash flow luxury I can't pull the trigger on (other crap to buy).

Wing and 17's would make that car look pretty nice. 80 shot of nitrous and $$$ races before you sell it.
It would take a 100 shot to run a stock 89 taurus sho lol

Soo put the amber corners in today, came out nice, need to polish the headlights asap, also not this weekend but next im going to trade my wheels to a friend for some clean civic hx wheels, should look nice
20150819_185111.jpg
feibd0.jpg

Ive got to raise the front end up at least a inch or two before installing the lip , digging it soo far and its going to look nice on the hx wheels
20150819_205847.jpg

Ok im dumb dumb ive got to drill holes for the type r wing, will be done tomorrow as well

I like it stock, but that's just me. I wouldn't drill the holes until it gets painted. You're going to have to tape up the holes while it's getting paint. lol

Either way I have to drill holes might as well do it later when I get of work, it has factory sunroof holes that dont line up ive got to get a plug kit for already and it might be a week or 2 now before spoiler is painted ive got a speeding ticket in the bmw I got due aug 28th , soo im doing bumper connects, spoiler, and front lip tonight and hx wheels next weekend

Back