94 ls integra

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ha yeah i was thinking the next time im down in duluth i'll hitch a ride to his area, find it break the column hotwire and drive it home lol
Marietta is my route, and its locked away in the warehouse during the day ;)

Murica
20150920_181632.jpg

Im fucking tired of these cheap shit non ceramic vatoz zone brake pads making my wheels literally black once a week , next investment in this is quality pads and rotors
20150922_202652.jpg

When I polled it out a lot of people said not to J swap because for the same money I could make more power off boost but it's an awesome novelty thing to me, I love the look. My friend has an 04 accord sedan with the bolt-ons and that motor sounds awesome and pulls pretty hard. Is it cool if I hit you up for some bay pictures? getting ready to put mine back together

Just polished the headlights came out nice (night pic does 0 justice) , happy with the results
20150926_194701.jpg

often times the easiest and cheapest mods make the car look the best. With my last honda a cleaned the headlights, removed the purple tint, and waxed the car. Good job.

why is your car running so rich and leaving a black mess on the rear bumper? it's almost bone stock, right?

Back