94 OBD1 B18B Into a 92 VX Hatch

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Ok...My last honda was a hybrid and I had a shop do the swap for me to save all the wiring hassles but I decdided to get into the honda world again and go for turbo.
Now with all that aside, I am trying to do this swap myself and right now I have the long block and trying to get the car prepared for the swap. Wiring is my biggest issue right now. I know I have to change the VX 5 wire to the Intregra LS 4 Wire o2 sensor. Please aid me in putting this motor in this car.

Would I need to get a Integra LS engine harness and run that with the engine or could I get a CX/DX wiring harness and that would work as well? Help. Thanks a bunch :D

You can use the VX's harness, or the CX/DX harness, if you use the VX one, you'll have the vtec plug, and the EGR plugs left hanging. You can repin the o2 at the canon plug for a cleaner swap, or you can follow the instructions in the FAQ on the matter.

Originally posted by 92b16vx@Feb 8 2004, 04:39 PM
You can use the VX's harness, or the CX/DX harness, if you use the VX one, you'll have the vtec plug, and the EGR plugs left hanging. You can repin the o2 at the canon plug for a cleaner swap, or you can follow the instructions in the FAQ on the matter.

see the 02 sensor wiring instructions in my sig. All you have to do is move 1 pin.

get a USDM B18B1... you can plug its harness in to the plugs on your shocktowers and say fuck it to all the wiring bullshit

Originally posted by dwnthehatch+Feb 8 2004, 06:20 PM-->
@Feb 8 2004, 04:39 PM

see the 02 sensor wiring instructions in my sig. All you have to do is move 1 pin.

Haha, I can never find your link when I need it.

Yea, use that one, much cleaner than my way.

Back