95' Civic Hatch d15b swap F/S or F/T

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

spiritofjosh

know your role!
I posted this to see what I might get but now I'm ready to sell or trade. I'll trade for anything 96' or newer. I want another 5 speed but I prefer it to be a stock Civic I'll even consider a clean Integra. I love my car but want something more practical. Or I'm looking to sell for $3,000 firm.

List:
Jdm D15b swap
ebay cold air intake
mishimoto radiator
no a/c
no power steering
skunk2 coilovers, front and back
skunk2 front and rear strut tower bars
skunk2 front and rear camber kit
skunk2 rear gold control arms and rear lower tie bar
skunk2 full exhaust w/ s2 straight pipe
password jdm anodized purple tow hooks
ebay spoon-style rear spoiler
yellow fog lights, not wired but have wiring

99 si civic seats
momo blue shift boot
jdm gauge cluster
si gauge bezel
blox extended wheel studs w/ anodized purple lug nuts
knock off gsr swirlies

I'll include: Stock air/intake system, stock exhaust, stock spoiler and if you want the steelies that came on it.

The good: Body has about 150k on it, and motor has no more than 50k,
runs great, no smoke, no leaks, no grinds in tranny, swap done myself and everything is excellent. Tires are pretty new, paint is decent for the age it is. Interior is also very clean, no rips or tears. Clean title, I think 2 owners before me. 2012 inspection sticker also, just recently inspected.

The Bad: very minor rust on rear fenders (common) small dent in driver side front fender, tiny dent in driver side door (about the size of a dime). The wheels are spray painted bronze, they were like that when I bought them, look kinda ugly. Passenger side wheel hub needs to be replaced, have replacement so it just needs a new bearing...one of the holes for the lug stud is stripped. And thats really it for bad.

I'm on the Jersey Shore (that's right, near Seaside) so if anybody's interested pm me for my number and we'll work something out.

28485_10150213213370099_708075098_12677696_5334154_n.jpg

28485_10150213213380099_708075098_12677697_1744393_n.jpg

Last edited:
the d15b because i blew the stock non vtec motor and at the time all i had money for was that, so i figure a vtec d-series is better then no motor.

Hmmmm Looks nice, I would trade you my Civic, its stock except...
I have a a 4 dr sedan with a bunch of cosmetic problems, but it runs good with about 220k miles at least on it. :p

Hey my bad I haven't been on this thread in awhile. I decided I'm gonna keep the car and eventually just sell it. Thanks though

after i replace the front wheel hub i'd be looking to get 3 grand for it.

I was thinking about trading but now I wanna just sell it straight out because if I get this job I applied for I'm going to try and save for a new civic like an 04, so selling my car would help. Without replacing the wheel hub but including it i'll sell it for 2,000.

Damn, I'd trade straight up if you change your mind pending your car is straight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back