95 gsr engine, into a 92 civic hb

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i'm going to put my b18c1 from my gsr into my 95 civic si.
can i use my factory si wireing harness?
will i need any xtra wiring?
will my apex exhaust bolt to the factory b18 manifold?

should this be a pretty simple swap?

what should i watch out for?

ps. i'll get u guys some pics of the swap.
thanks
Justin

yea u can use the stock harness, u MAY need extra wiring...im not positive, your apex exhuast goes all the way to the header? if it does just measure piping size and make sure the bolt holes will line up. I think it should be pretty simple, but dont qoute me, im still tryin to figure all my shit out

actually i have a question about the hasport mounts. this is for a 98 gsr into a 95 coupe. under the swap section, it says i need the EGB1 mount kit. (which is what im pretty sure i need.) however, when i go to the shop online section, go to 92-95 civic with an integra swap, the mount kit that says i need is the DCSTK. i was a little confused by this????

Originally posted by GSRTURBO@Mar 30 2004, 04:12 AM
actually i have a question about the hasport mounts. this is for a 98 gsr into a 95 coupe. under the swap section, it says i need the EGB1 mount kit. (which is what im pretty sure i need.) however, when i go to the shop online section, go to 92-95 civic with an integra swap, the mount kit that says i need is the DCSTK. i was a little confused by this????

You should make your own thread. But anyway, the reason is because some of the later models use a vertical driver side mount, and some use a horizontal mount.

Horizontal...

engine_bay1.jpg

Vertical...

engine.jpg

SO depending on what car you're putting it in, you have to get the right mounts

I thought they only used the viertical mount on the 6th gen civic. I didint think they were on the 5th gens.

sorry for the thread jacking, but which kit has the horizontal mount? The egb1 kit or the dcstk kit?

Back