96 integra gsr green with tan

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

TWISTEDIMAGE

up for sale is a 96 acura integra gsr tan interior and green exterior. car is basically un touched has header and cold air intake that is it. only thing dented is hood has small ripples on it from the local kids walking on it. damn kids car is beautifull put on a c/f hood and have a mint gsr. has all options, power windows locks and sunroof, which all work. has p/s a/c blows so cold. if you need pics pm me or ask i dont know how to post pics so if some one wants to help i can get pics up.

nada book is 7k :worthy:

so give me a rea offer and i will sell.

you can pick up or i can help deliver within 300 mile radius.

car will drive to anywhere you want

or call me with any questions

chad 307-258-8567

thanks

Originally posted by onetyme_sam@Aug 21 2005, 03:55 PM
can u send pics please to onetyme_sam@yahoo.com. im fairly interested and from evanston area so hopefully im not too far.
[post=543157]Quoted post[/post]​

check you e-mail i sent you some pics of the car any body else?

thanks ripp and no thanks on the crx lol i need to sell to buy bags for my truck

Originally posted by onetyme_sam@Aug 22 2005, 11:52 PM
what town are u from? if your not too far ill drive up and take a look at it.
[post=543859]Quoted post[/post]​

i am in casper wyoming and if you anre not far i will meet you hit me up give me a call and we can talk or give me your number and i will call you

i just cant belive no one has not got this car yet! some one wants a gsr clean with a clean title, this car has never been stolen or beat up!

Bump for you cause I just drove through Casper on my way home from South Dakota, I had to drive through the whole damn town just to switch highways lol.

Then I got a ticket a bit out side of town, 87 in a 75 grrrr :angry:.

Originally posted by Bl6CRX@Aug 28 2005, 12:23 AM
Bump for you cause I just drove through Casper on my way home from South Dakota, I had to drive through the whole damn town just to switch highways lol.

Then I got a ticket a bit out side of town, 87 in a 75 grrrr :angry:.
[post=546211]Quoted post[/post]​

yeA dont speed in wyoming cops are like flys on shiccc here lolo thanks for the bump

Back