98 eclipse wing

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Capt. Orygun

Win the Day
I've always said that when I'm done hookin up my civic (when I'm 90 at this rate) I wanted it to be a car that couldn't be identfied. A true personal automoblie, after all isn't this the goal, to have a car unlike anyone else in the world. With that in mind, I came up on the abouve stated wing today, should it go on the civic??

i once saw a car that was a mix between a late 80's mustang and a late 80's commaro, is this the kind of car you want?

I say get a Ford Vega, they didnt make those long, people will look at it and say "wtf is that thing?" Case closed.

It's a 99 civic SI coupe. The wing is the stock wing on late 90's (before current generation) eclipse w' light. I put it up on the trunk and it fits perfectly, like it was made for the car. And no I don't want the import equivilant of a slowmaro mixed with a rustang, what I want is a final work which is slightly agressive, in good taste (no wood body kit) :), and sets the car apart from other civics to the point where it would be un nameable to the uninformed.

i would try do your mission without the spoiler, fast and the ferious killed that. If you have some money, do a taillight and or headlight swap. It will cost a pretty penny but if done right, it can look good (i want s2k tails on my sol!)

Back