98 Honda Civic Type R

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

VooDoo3D

I am looking to sell my 98 Civic Type R. To get it all out of the way upfront the car is unregistered. I will be selling it with a bill of sale and the original Japanese title. The car is REAL, not a fake or anything like that. I have had the car for a little over 2 years. The car has just under 150,000 KM on it, which is around 93,000 miles. Car will be sold without the MF10s pictured. I took very good care of this car and I hate to see her go, but things have come up and we have to part ways. Vehicle is located in Spokane, Washington.
Mods:
Exterior –
6000k HID kit with high/low beam
Brand new headlights (OEM)
Spoon carbon rear wing (real)

Interior –
Basically stock with the Recaros, they are in good condition.
Car does come with a Gathers unit with screen. The unit does have GPS , which I haven’t tried to get to work as well as a multi disk changer. The unit also has an FM up converter so you can listen to US stations.

Engine-
The internals are stock on the motor, I did just replace the TB and water pump about 1500 miles ago
Js Intake *UPDATE* I have changed it to a AEM 3" CAI - the Js is still in the picture
Rage Hytech Replica header (good quality, welded inside and out and smoothed runners)
Fujitsubo RM01A Exhaust
Thick style single core radiator

Transmission-
JDM 4.7 FD (was new, about 1500 miles on it)
Exedy Stage 1 Cluth
Exedy lightened flywheel

Suspension/Breaking-
AMR Engineering coilovers on all 4 corners
Spoon brakes up front
Steel braided lines with super blue brake fluid

The car DOES HAVE an alarm with pager, I will only disclose the type to the buyer for security reasons. It does have working remote start with the cutoff for the 5 speed so you can’t leave it in gear. There are a few miscellaneous parts around the car that I am sure I forget to mention, I am sure you will see them in the pictures. The car is very dear to me and I would like to see her go to a good home, but she does need to go. WITHOUT the MF10s I am looking to get $14,000. I have way more than that into the car, but that is how it goes – my loss your gain. Price is negotiable, so send me a PM. Any questions or if you need more pictures shoot me a PM too.

Pictures at this link -
CivicTypeR
High res pictures available upon request.

Come back from japan with it and realize what a pain in the ass it is to register?

It's actually not that bad, I have all the info for the buyer if they choose to do it. This was just a track car for me and I don't need it anymore.

Back