a bunch of fial

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Wow, that guy hit the steel rail directly a couple of times with his wrist. I bet he broke some bones.

i was almost fial tonight... lol

so i was unloading the snow blower out of my truck via ramps (i was a good kid and did my great aunts house).

i decided to park the truck on the slope that i already cleared before i left my house, so i could clear better where i park my truck.

so, i start backing down the snowblower when suddenly i'm sliding and the snowblower is gaining speed down the ramp.
hang on! lol

i literally slid backwards with the snowblower in tow all the way down my driveway (a good 25-30' ). I was like. HOW THE HELL DID I NOT BUST MY ASS? lol i wish someone was filming.

B = fial, but with a touch of win, I guess that means it's only fail and not full blown fial

i was almost fial tonight... lol

so i was unloading the snow blower out of my truck via ramps (i was a good kid and did my great aunts house).

i decided to park the truck on the slope that i already cleared before i left my house, so i could clear better where i park my truck.

so, i start backing down the snowblower when suddenly i'm sliding and the snowblower is gaining speed down the ramp.
hang on! lol

i literally slid backwards with the snowblower in tow all the way down my driveway (a good 25-30' ). I was like. HOW THE HELL DID I NOT BUST MY ASS? lol i wish someone was filming.

i would have been cheering! I normally do. on something like that i would think to be the fuckin man!

lol

truck was at the top of the pict right where it flattens out. i went all the way down like this:

Attachments

• truck.JPG
    truck.JPG
    22.3 KB · Views: 106
my orig del sol in the snow bank one was better.... i think nick (afi punk) might still have it. lol

Back