Accepting moderator applications

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
rolf, thanks i needed that after the day ive had

Last edited by a moderator:
Is he serious? if i found out one of my members went to another site and did that i would be embarrassed and ban them.

But where your serious or joking? Why would you think it was a competition...? they are both for the purpose of helping people with issues. not to fight which forum is the best.

see this one i would ban he brings nothing to the site, all of the post have been bashing this site and such, if it was my guess he is a member here that was to lazy to use the search button or had been banned before already.

see this one i would ban he brings nothing to the site, all of the post have been bashing this site and such, if it was my guess he is a member here that was to lazy to use the search button or had been banned before already.

what guy?

mwahahah

id considered it when i first saw his posts. thanks for pointing out his others :)

Last edited:
nice job... even deleted his post! :)

I'm so confused right now.

I formally declare my candidacy for Administrator. Execute the Omega Protocol! Charge the Laser, Grognak! Release the Destructobots! And pour me another beer while you're at it.

I haven't been around long enough, or know enough to be a mod, though it would be cool.

bah you've been around a year....oh shit........ive been on this forum for four fucking years.......seriously?

:cry:

i just looked it up...i was only here a year and a half before i became a mod.

Last edited:
Look forward to seeing who's going to help us out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back