ACL bearings

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by sohcslammer+Jun 29 2005, 11:10 AM-->
@Jun 29 2005, 12:30 PM
i agree with all of you in someways....but the kid doesnt even know what bearings to buy.... and if he wants to use acl he might have to machine the crank to fit the new bearings... but im not possitive about that....
[post=518072]Quoted post[/post]​

:withstupid:

Actually this argument is so stupid it makes my head hurt. I'm ashamed to be a part of it really... :p
[post=518090]Quoted post[/post]​

You started it, LOL :p And I wasn't trying to criticize, just like messin with people. If you're ever in San Luis Obispo area, or Pismo Beach, hit me up, drinks are on me. :)

Originally posted by MikeBergy+Jun 29 2005, 03:17 PM-->
Originally posted by sohcslammer@Jun 29 2005, 11:10 AM
formby
@Jun 29 2005, 12:30 PM
i agree with all of you in someways....but the kid doesnt even know what bearings to buy.... and if he wants to use acl he might have to machine the crank to fit the new bearings... but im not possitive about that....
[post=518072]Quoted post[/post]​

:withstupid:

Actually this argument is so stupid it makes my head hurt. I'm ashamed to be a part of it really... :p
[post=518090]Quoted post[/post]​

You started it, LOL :p And I wasn't trying to criticize, just like messin with people. If you're ever in San Luis Obispo area, or Pismo Beach, hit me up, drinks are on me. :)
[post=518198]Quoted post[/post]​

Will do :) :beer:

Back